3-5 Sep 08
| Tartu, Estonia
The BALTIC DYMNAMICS conferences are one of the most important annual meeting places for the international business incubation industry. Being hosted by the national business incubation associations of the Baltic States by turns this year Estonia will welcome the participants in Tartu - home of one of the oldest universities in Europe (founded 1632) and of the first Estonian Technology Park.
"Innovation – Key from Slowdown to Growth" is the theme of the BALTIC DYNAMIC 2008. Under this headline the main conference topics will be
- Open Innovation - focusing on relevant case studies and empirical experiences on how the competitiveness of companies can be enhanced through open innovation approaches
- Foresight - different approaches and examples of foresight exercises for better adjusted policy making in the areas of innovation, technology development and competitiveness
- Science and Technology Parks – novel and innovative approaches and presenting relevant models and case studies about the changing role of science and technology parks
- E-Services – development of new and innovative E-services in both private and public sector
- Environment and Energy as catalyst for Innovation – relevant approaches and case studies on how the developments in environment and energy sectors can stimulate innovation in companies
- Global Context for Innovation - developments in U.S, China, India, Russia, etc and case studies how this will influence company innovation activities and competitiveness in Europe.
For further information, please visit the Baltic Dynamics 2008 website.