22 June 2011
A competition for High Tech, High Growth technology innovations in specified themes across 10 Asia Pacific Countries, the winners of which will get an opportunity to showcase their projects at "Intel Global Challenge at UC Berkeley."
Intel DST Asia Pacific Challenge Brochure.pdf
Technology Entrepreneurship involves in identifying high potential,
technology intensive opportunities and to capitalize the opportunity
through the development of technology product of high value proposition
and strong intellectual property.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To identify the high-tech, high growth technology innovations across the Asia Pacific Region.
- To evaluate the market potential of the innovations globally.
- To assess the resources requirements in terms of capacity
building, technology, funding, mentoring and networks to reach out to
- To showcase the technology innovations to the potential investors, industries for strategic partnerships.
- To be platform for the incubators and technology start-ups for soft landing of ventures in the Asia Pacific Region.
- To be an accelerator of innovation and entrepreneurship in the
region by providing an opportunity to participate in the global events
For more information, including Rules and Regulations, please see the Programme Website.
Also available for download is an informational brochure: Intel-DST Asia Pacific Challenge Brochure