25 Oct 12
| Corolado, United States
On September 10, The Unreasonable Institute begins its search for early-stage ventures tackling the world’s greatest social and environmental challenges. The Boulder, Colorado-based mentorship and training program will select 10-20 of these companies to attend its fourth annual six-week acceleration program from June 12–July 24, 2013.
Why Entrepreneurs Should Care?
Why should this matter to startup entrepreneurs around the globe? Teams representing the 10-20 chosen companies live together in under one roof, where they have the chance to:
- Learn from and live with 50 mentors like Paul Polak, who has enabled over 20 million farmers to move out of poverty; Hunter Lovins, a Time Magazine Hero of the Planet; and Tom Chi, head of User Experience at Google X.
- Live with portfolio managers from at least 25 major impact investment funds like Khosla Ventures, Calvert Fund, and Acumen Fund,
- Build relationships with over 100 prospective angel investors,
- Pitch to well over 1,000 prospective supporters, and
- Join a global network of 70 early-stage entrepreneurs, 100+ mentors, and the Unreasonable Institute’s 140 partner organizations, including HP, Teach For America, and TED Fellows.
Applicants will have until October 25th to submit their written applications.
To learn more about the Unreasonable Institute as well as to submit an application, visit http://unreasonableinstitute.org.
Do it all while living under the same roof in Boulder, Colorado for 6 weeks with 25 entrepreneurs dedicated to defining progress in our time!